Arjun Kapoor Height, Age, Affairs, Biography, Family & More
Arjun Kapoor Height, Age, Affairs, Biography, Family & More:- Arjun Kapoor is an Indian Film actor. He is the young blood of Bollywood. He is a proficient Indian Actor, who has also worked as Associate Producer and Assistant Director in his initial days of Bollywood career. He was born in Chembur, Mumbai to an Indian film producer named Boney Kapoor and Mona Shourie Kapoor. His first job in the film industry was as an assistant director on Nikhil Advani’s Kal Ho Naa Ho in 2003.
[table id=50 /]
He made his debut with the critically acclaimed film ‘Ishaqzade’. He belongs to a very prominent film family of Bollywood. Arjun Kapoor began his career as the production assistant in his Father’s film No Entry. Arjun Kapoor‘s uncle Anil Kapoor and Sanjay Kapoor both are actors. In 2014, Kapoor’s first two releases were highly successful. He first played opposite Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra in Gunday and then featured in the romantic comedy 2 States alongside Alia Bhatt. He was last seen in Anees Bazmee’s film Mubarakan alongside his uncle Anil Kapoor, as well as Ileana D’Cruz and Athiya Shetty.
About of Arjun Kapoor Family and Education
- Father- Boney Kapoor (Filmmaker)
- Mother- Late Mona Shourie Kapoor (Biological mother, died in 2012), Sridevi (Actress, Stepmother)
- Paternal Uncles- Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor
- Paternal Aunts- Sunita Kapoor, Maheep Sandhu
- Brother- None
- Sisters- Anshula Kapoor (Real sister), Jhanvi Kapoor (Half sister), Khushi Kapoor (Half sister)
- Cousin Brothers- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Jahaan Kapoor, Mohit Marwah
- Cousin Sisters- Shanaya Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor
- School- Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
- College/University- (Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai), (Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida)
- Educational Qualification- 12th fail
Favourite Things of Arjun Kapoor
- Favourite Actors- Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Govinda, Saif Ali Khan
- Favourite Actresses- Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor
- Favourite Films- (Bollywood: Mr India, Andaaz Apna Apna, Barfi), (Hollywood: Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Shawshank Redemption, City of God, A Fish Called Wanda)
- Favourite Movie Genres- Action, Comedies and Thrillers
- Favourite TV Shows- How to Get Away with Murder, Entourage, Lost
- Favourite Foods- Dirty Chinese, Nutella, Kadi Chawal
- Favourite Beverage- Coffee
- Favourite Perfumes- Chanel Homme Sport, Tom Ford Black Orchid
- Favourite Outfits- Track Pants and Chappals
- Favourite Teams- Mumbai Indians, Chelsea Football Club
- Favourite Car- Aston Martin Rapid
- Favourite Colour- Blue
- Favourite Subjects- History and Literature
- Favourite Sports- Football, Cricket
- Favourite Athlete- David Beckham
Some Known Facts About Arjun Kapoor
- Does Arjun Kapoor Smoke?: Yes
- Does Arjun Kapoor Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- At the age of 10, his parents got divorced.
- Prior to entering the film industry, he worked as an assistant director in films- ‘Shakti: The Power’, ‘Kal Ho Na Ho’, and ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’.
- He was a Kabaddi freak; as he used to bunk his school to play Kabaddi.
- He aspired to become a successful director in his teens.
- He is a movie buff and loves watching all kinds of films.
- Just 2 months before the release of his debut film- Ishaqzaade, his mother died of cancer.
- While shooting for his movie Ishaqzaade, he suffered a spasm in his hamstring muscle, but he took just a few minutes rest and then was back at the shoot.
- After the divorce of his parents and his father’s re-marriage to Sridevi, his relation with his father started getting worsened.