Pooja Chopra Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More
Pooja Chopra Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband & More:- Pooja Chopra is an Indian model who won Femina Miss India, 2009 in Kolkata. Chopra was born on 3 May 1986 in Kolkata. She brought up by her single mother Neera Chopra. She is one of the Indian actresses who won 8 national and international award in a single year. She started her career as a model. She was the semifinalist of Miss World 2009.
[table id=45 /]
Pooja is a rising actress of the Indian film industry. She worked with several renowned brands such as Tata Docomo, Richfeel, Bajaj Allianz, Body and Soul, Evolve Med Spa, JuvedermVoluma and Roots Comb. She also appeared in ramp show for Gitanjali, D’Damas, Manish Malhotra, Vikram Phadnis and etc. she has worked with actors Vidyut Jammwal, Jimmy Shergill, and Arbaaz Khan. She started her career in Bollywood in the movie, Fashion (2008). She made her Bollywood make a big appearance from an action movie, Commando-A One Man Army, inverse to Vidyut Jammwal, in 2013. She was on the list of the most beautiful women list at position 28 out of 50 of the renowned magazine, Times.
About of Pooja Chopra Family and Education
- Father- Not Known
- Mother- Neera Chopra (a hotelier)
- Brother- N/A
- Sister- Shubhra (elder sister)
- School- St Thomas Academy, Goregaon West, Mumbai Mount Carmel
- College- Not Known
- Educational Qualifications- Not Known
Favourite Things of Pooja Chopra
- Favourite Beauty Queen- Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta
- Favourite Singer- Atif Aslam
- Favourite Food- Dal makhani & rajma chawal
- Favourite Perfume- 212, Jadore
- Favourite Colour- Pink & Turquoise
- Favourite Destination- Mauritius and Seychelles
Some Known Facts About of Pooja Chopra
- Does Pooja Chopra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Pooja Chopra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In an interview, Pooja’s mother said that she raised Pooja & her older sister Shubhra amidst all the odds.
- Pooja has been good at her studies & was considered a brilliant student at her school.
- She has endorsed a number of brands such as Bajaj Allianz, Tata Docomo, Body and Soul, etc.
- Her mother has been a victim of domestic violence as her (Pooja’s) father used to torture her mother for not giving birth to a son.
- She is the child of a single mother & was raised by her mother and grandmother in Mumbai.
- She is also involved with a charitable project- Nanhi Kali which aids small girls fighting poverty.
- In 2009, she won the Beauty with a Purpose award at the Miss World contest in Johannesburg, South Africa.