Alia Bhatt Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Alia Bhatt Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More:- Alia Bhatt is a famous Indian actress who is known for her role of Shanaya Singhania in the Bollywood film Student of the Year (2012). Alia was born on 15 March 1993 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She hasa British-Indian nationality. She is one of the highest-paid Bollywood actresses. she hails from a filmy background,she always dream of becoming an actress. Her dream comes true when she got the lead role in Karan Johar’s film Student of the Year. She was signed among 400 girls who gave audition for this film.The director of this film Karan Johar offered her this role, but before that,he told her to lose her weight if she wanted to feature in this film. Shewas initially shocked when she heard these words from him, but she then accepted this challenge and lost around 16 kg weight in just three months. The film received positive reviews from the audience.
[table id=37 /]
In 2014, she featured in a Vikas Bahl’s short film Going Home that is based on the safety of women. She received several awards for her performances in the Bollywood. She has worked with so many popular actors like Sidharth Malhotra, VarunDhawan, Rishi Kapoor, Randeep Hooda, Arjun Kapoor, Varun Dhawan,Ronit Roy, Riteish Deshmukh, Shahid Kapoor, Diljit Dosanjh, RanbirKapoor, and Shah Rukh Khan. She also works as a model and did numerous modelling assignments. Apart from all that, she has great singing skills.
Alia is known for her stunning looks. During her teenage days, she was a chubby girl and weight around 65 kgs, but after regular exercise and strict diet plan, she makes her fit. When she was in sixth class, she had an affair with Ramesh Dubey, andwhen she was in eighth class, she had an affair with her very close friend Ali Dadarkar. There was also a rumoured that she had an affair with popular actor Varun Dhawan. As per the reports, she is currently dating businessman Kavin Mittal.
She also did many other hit feature films like 2 States (2014), Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014), Kapoor & Sons (2016), Dear Zindagi (2016),and Badrinath Ki Dulhania (2017). She has also a great voice and sung several famous songs like Sooha Saha of film Highway (2014), Samjhawan Unplugged of film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania (2014).
About of Alia Bhatt Family and Education
- Father- Mahesh Bhatt (Director, Producer, Screenwriter)
- Mother- Soni Razdan (Actress, Director)
- Brother- Rahul Bhatt (step-brother; a fitness trainer)
- Sisters- Pooja Bhatt (half-sister), Shaheen Bhatt (Elder)
- Cousins- Emraan Hashmi and Mohit Suri (both are her maternal cousins)
- School- Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
- College/University- Did Not Attend
- Educational Qualification- High School
Favourite Things of Alia Bhatt
- Favourite Actors- Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Govinda
Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favourite Actresses- Bollywood: Kareena Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut
Hollywood: Jennifer Lawrence
- Favourite Film- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
- Favourite Musician- A. R. Rahman
- Favourite Filmmakers- Sooraj Barjatya, Karan Johar
- Favourite Song- “Money On My Mind” by Sam Smith
- Favourite Foods- Fish, Ragi Chips, French Fries, Rasgulla, Dahi-Chawal, Moong Dal Halwa
- Favourite Restaurant- Ellipsis in Mumbai
- Favourite Perfume/Scent- Bleu de Chanel (she likes mens’ fragrances)
- Favourite Colour- Red
- Favourite Book- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- Favourite Pet- Cats
- Favourite Destinations- Himachal Pradesh, London
- Favourite Number- 8
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alia Bhatt
- Does Alia Bhatt smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alia Bhatt drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was first seen as a child artist in the film ‘Sanghrash’ (1999); starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta, in which she played the younger Preity Zinta.
- She had expressed her desire to become an actress when she was just 2 years old.
- Alia was born to a Gujarati-Hindu father and a Kashmiri-German-Muslim mother.
- When she was around 15 years, she had screen tested for Balika Vadhu with Ranbir Kapoor.
- She never wanted her debut film to be directed or produced by her father, Mahesh Bhatt.
- She likes to use men’s perfumes only.
- She has a god-gifted flexible body and can twist her body parts very easily.
- She gets very nervous while travelling by air.
- She can’t afford to have a meal without curd as she is so addicted to it.
- She first met Ranbir Kapoor, when she was 11 years old, and since then, she had a crush on him.
- She is a lazy person and can sleep for more than 12 hours at a stretch.
- She has a habit of smelling her fingers.
- She writes a diary every night.
- She prefers to drink cold beverages over hot ones.
- She is scared of darkness, and that’s why she sleeps at night with lights on.
- She is an animal lover and has done campaigning for PETA to raise awareness about homeless animals.