Kunaal Roy Kapur wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family & More
Kunaal Roy Kapur wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Family & More:- Kunaal Roy Kapur is an Indian actor and director known for work in Delhi Belly(2011), Nautanki Saala (2013) and Ye Jawani Hai Deewani(2011). Kunaal belong to film background family. He born was 13 February 1979 in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
[table id=26 /]
Kunaal Roy Kapoor made his acting debut from the Indian soap, Just Mohabbat that aired on Sony TV in 2001. He debut in bollywood industry with a cameo role in the 2007 film “Loins of Punjab” starring Shabana Azmi and Ishita Sharma.
His brother is a film producer, founder of Roy Kapur films and younger brother is also an actor. Kunaal Roy Kapoor is a versatile actor in Bollywood industry. He earns his income from his successful career as an actor and director. Kunaal mostly appeared in supporting role in the movies. Apart from acting, he has directed the mockumentary movie, The President is Coming in 2009 and has played in a web series, TVF Tripling.
Talking about Kunaal’s love life, he married his school friend Shayonti Salvi, a Ceramic artist in 2005. Now, he is a proud parent of a son, Zahaan Roy Kapoor and daughter Shanaz Roy Kapoor. As of now the husband and wife’s relationship is going very well, and there are no signs of separation.
About of Kunaal Roy Kapur Family And Education
- Father – Roy Kapur (Producer)
- Mother – Salome Roy Kapur (Former model and Choreographer)
- Wife – Shayonti Salvi (Ceramic artist – m.2005-present)
- Brother – Siddharth Roy Kapur (Elder, Producer and CEO of UTV Motion Pictures), Adiya Roy Kapur (Younger, Actor)
- Sister – N/A
- Son – Zahaan Roy Kapoor
- Daughter – Shanaz Roy Kapoor
- Education – He did his schooling from G. D. Somani Memorial School, in Cuffe Parade, Mumbai and he earned his bachelors degree from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
About of Kunaal Roy Kapur Favourite Things
- Favourite Actress – Vidya Balan
- Favourite Colour – Blue, White
- Favourite Sport – Cricket
- Favourite Restaurant – Olive in Mumbai
- Hobbies – Photography, doing theatre plays, swimming
Some Known Facts About Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Does Kunaal Roy Kapur smoke?: Not Known
- Does Kunaal Roy Kapur drink alcohol?: Not Known
- His paternal grandfather, Raghupat Roy Kapur, migrated from Lahore, Pakistan to Mumbai in the 1940s, where he worked as a film producer.
- His maternal grandparents were both dance teachers, so, his mother too got trained in Latin American and ballroom dancing. His mother also worked as a choreographer.
- His father was an army man who met his mother at a bar when he was posted in Kashmir.
- Kunaal was born to a Punjabi father and a Jewish mother.
- In his early 20s, he was interested in photography and assisted Boman Irani for a long time as a photographer.
- But, after Boman got busy with acting, Kunaal started running the photo studio with another boy till early 2007.
- Alongside running a photo studio, he also did theatre and directed a play called’ The President Is Coming’.
- Rohan Sippy, a film director, and son of ‘Sholay’ (1975) director, Ramesh Sippy, liked Kunaal’s play so much that he produced a film based on it with Kunaal as the director. Though the film was slated to release on the eve of 26/11, due to the 2008 Mumbai attacks, the film was postponed to January.
- He was poor at studies throughout school and would get marks in the 40s.
- He started acting in theatre plays at the age of 12 and continued doing it through college and got selected for a Sony TV’s show called ‘Just Mohabbat’, just before completing his graduation.
- He made an incredible change in his looks for his role as ‘Lawyer Reddy’ in Mohammed Azharuddin’s biopic ‘Azhar’ (2016).
- He is not active on social media.
- He gained around 20 kg for ‘Delhi Belly’ and lost around 25 kg for his next film.
- He got married to his school friend Shayonti Salvi who was an interior designer and now is a ceramic artist.