Vidya Balan Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More
Vidya Balan Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography & More:- Vidya Balan was born on January 1, 1978 in Kerala. His father’s name is P R Balan, Executive Vice President of DGCable. Vidya’s entire childhood was spent in Mumbai. He did his early studies from Anthony Girls’ School, Chembur, Mumbai. And completed graduate studies from the University of Mumbai. Vidya had to face many neglect in her early film career. Not only that, a Malayalam director had said to upset. But Vidya did not agree with everyone. After this, Vidya worked in several TV commercial awards and TV serials. Vidya has also worked in the famous TV show We Five. Vidya got her first break film of her film career in Parineeti. In this film, critics liked the performance of Vidya. He was also conferred with the award of the film’s Shining Star Bollywood. So far the film journey of Vidya has been very successful. He has also been honored with a National Award and 5 Filmfare Awards. Vidya worked with singers and bands like Euphoria (bands), Subha Mudgal and Pankaj Udhas in supporting roles in many music albums videos.
[table id=24 /]
About of Vidya Balan Family And Education
- Father – P. R. Balan (Worked as Executive Vice-President of Digicable)
- Mother – Saraswathy Balan (Homemaker)
- Brother – N/A
- Sister – Priya Balan (Works for an advertising company)
- School – St. Anthony Girls’ High School, Mumbai
- College – St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Favourite Things About Vidya Balan
- Favourite Actors – Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Morgan Freeman, Al Pacino
- Favourite Actresses – Shabana Azmi, Madhuri Dixit, Kate Winslet, Julie Delphy, Julia Roberts
- Favourite Films – Bollywood: Gol Maal (1979), Hollywood: Before Sunrise, Before Sunset
- Favourite Directors – Gulzar, Hrishikesh Mukherjee
- Favourite Musicians – Zakir Hussain, Michael Jackson, Enrique Iglesias, Indian Ocean, Midival Punditz
- Favourite Destination – New York and New Zealand
- Favourite Perfume – Issey Miyake, Elizabeth Arden
- Favourite Colour – Red
- Favourite Food – Thai cuisine
Some Known Effect About Vidya Balan
- Does Vidya Balan smoke? No
- Does Vidya Balan drink alcohol? Yes
- He has a lot of tendency towards cleanliness and he is also a sick of hygiene.
- He acted in 5 films before acting in his first Bengali film, which was not released for some reason.
- She is full of Bengali language, and she talks to her husband and her family in Bangla language. Because the native language of her husband is Bengali.
- He can speak English, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi.
- Priyamni (South Indian actress) is Vidya Balan’s second cousin.
- Vidya Balan is part of the favorite time reading books.